Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Preach on, Franklin

I have a quote hanging in my office. It reads:

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow
will be our doubts of today."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
The quote is taped to a little card, propped in a frame amidst the clutter I call a workspace. It's from one of the dearest women I know, and underneath it she's written, "How is the writing coming, my friend?"

Ah, she knows me well.

Here's to good quotes and lifelong friends. And to realizing tomorrows, one limitless page at a time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Desperate Writer said...

That's a great quote!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Britta Coleman said...

Thanks! Feel free to cut and paste. :)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Desperate Writer said...

I'm good at that! :) Too much so, and you'll agree if you see my blog!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home