Thursday, February 07, 2008

Careers, Superpowers and Puppies

Which one are you?

Thanks, Travis for helpful time-suckage hint. After visiting your blog, I had to take the test for myself, and this is what I got. (Although, I can defend my wasteful actions because I got in my full five pages today!)

You Should Be a Doctor

You are practical, sharp, and very intuitive.
Optimistic and energetic, you are a problem solver who doesn't get discouraged easily.
You are also quite compassionate and caring. You make people feel hopeful.
You're highly adaptable and capable. You do well with almost any curve ball life throws at you.

You do best when you:

- Are always learning new subjects
- Use your knowledge to solve problems

You would also be a good therapist or detective.


Britta says: Aha! A therapist or detective! Or...a writer, which is where the two meet.

Your Superpower Should Be Mind Reading

You are brilliant, insightful, and intuitive.
You understand people better than they would like to be understood.
Highly sensitive, you are good at putting together seemingly irrelevant details.
You figure out what's going on before anyone knows that anything is going on!

Why you would be a good superhero: You don't care what people think, and you'd do whatever needed to be done

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Feeling even more isolated than you do now


Britta says: Isolated? Who's isolated?


You Are a Chihuahua Puppy

Small, high strung, and loyal.
You do best in the city with a adults - young kids could crush you!


Britta says: No kidding! I have two chihuahuas (see my photos page) and nearly fell out of my chair when this happened. I will refute the high-strung assertion, however.

If you take the quizzes let me know...which are you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kern said...

I am a mind reading, artistic Beagle. Who knew? I wanted to be a super fast, engineering, Doberman Pinscher. I may re-take the exam.

6:36 AM  
Blogger *Tyler* said...

Apparently I am a mind reading, political (can be inerchanged with lawyer/talk show host) chihuahua. I am totally bummed. I hate politics - all that arguing and mud slinging - it's very upsetting to me. I try to avaoid it at all costs.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Britta wrote : I can defend my wasteful actions because I got in my full five pages today!

Travis says: You really know how to kick a guy when he's down. :)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Mathilda said...

Page 32. 8,807 words. And for the sake of my poor workshop classmates I am stopping. End chapter 1. Or whatever... ;)

I am a social working, manipulating electricity, Chihuahua.

To view some of my previous writing feel free to check out http://www.uwm.edu/~sjfreese

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home