Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Project Runway Moment: Human Hair...

As fashionable decorative trim??? For the love of all that is good in this world, Chris, back AWAY from the hair extensions!!! I'm so sorry Bryant Park will miss out on your effervescent self, your witch-cackle giggle, and your often stunning designs, but you have to know that when your collection activates Tim Gunn's gag reflex, you ain't makin' it to the tents. I did feel a pang of sympathy when Tim compared your design studio to the monkey cages, a metaphor for the unpleasant aroma of your aesthetic. A little harsh, in my opinion.

I'm off to study for a humongo exam tomorrow...am reading Poe's "Fall of the House of Usher" and Robert Frost's "Directive" among other things. I plan on using the terms "humongo" and "gag-reflex" and "monkey" as often as possible in my essays, just to shake things up.

Think it'll work?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger David Dust said...

Poor Chris...he had to go back to the Monkey House.

Click here for DavidDust’s Project Runway recap.

Bye…love you…love your hair!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Kern said...

Poor Chris, the hair trim was a pretty nasty set of dice to roll. I like the remaining three, and I called two of them early, Rami and Jillian. I missed on Victoria. The most disappointing thing to me is that they all get along so well. What is happening to reality TV? I miss Jeffery and Angela.

12:30 PM  
Blogger *Tyler* said...

Would you like to know what I look forward to most when visiting your blog? The conversation between you and Kern. I love it! I guess it's because I can hear Dale and me having the same conversation, we just aren't writing it online. I love you and your family. You all are precious!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Britta Coleman said...

Hi DavidDust. Your Runway recap is most informative--great to meet a fellow fan. And anyone who says they love my hair is welcome on my blog, anytime.

I know Victoria was a bitter loss for you, Kern, and that Christian has irritated you since the beginning. But you have to admit, he makes for good tv. Even if his overuse of the word "fierce" has hit nausea-inducing leveals.

Tyler, we think you're precious too. And I have to admit, Kern's comments are one of my favorite parts of the blog. I never know what he's going to say--just that it'll make me laugh. Which helps keeps things interesting. Blogwise and spousewise.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home