Monday, August 17, 2009

If only I had an invisible plane...

Sorry for the lapse in blogs, gentle readers, and thanks for your kind reminders to post. School starts for us next week, and I hope to do a better (if more succinct) job of posting here.

We're back from a week in Colorado and I've spent today blazing through emails, bills, laundry, and organizing my fall schedule. I also squeezed in an hour with my new Rosetta Stone software to catch up on French. My son's comment to my day's activities: "Wow. You're like Wonder Woman. Except Wonder Woman doesn't speak French."

So now I'm singing the falsetto "Wonder Woman" theme song, and wishing I had those fabulous golden bracelets...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Way to go Wonder Woman! Glad to see you in the blogosphere and hope to see you at NTCW Conf. in a few weeks!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Lana Gramlich said...

Your son is brilliant & probably good for the ego! Hope you had a great trip.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Hola! My long lost friend.

Okay so that's not French, but we do live in Texas so it still kinda works.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Charles Gramlich said...

Lol at your son's comment.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Leigh Russell said...

Hi there, Britta. I haven't seen you on my blog for a while so thought I'd pay you a visit and see how you're getting on. My book was (finally) published about two months ago. Since then it's been selling so fast, thanks to great reviews and word of mouth recommendation, that my publisher has already had to reprint! Please take a look at my blog if you want to see what I've been up to. You can read some of the reviews on amazon.co.uk and here's the link to amazon.com - I hope you take a look and let me know what you think!
http://www.amazon.com/Cut-Short-DI-Geraldine-Steel/dp/1842432710

11:40 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Glad to see you back wonder woman!!i hate to say it, but I'm ready for you to be done with skool already and back to writing great fiction!!! we finally got our website revamped....have a look:
www.tagpublishers.com...and we got a bulldog to guard the castle, I'll have to post some pictures so you can see him...

11:01 AM  
Blogger Britta Coleman said...

Alyssa: Great to see you at the conference. Write on, girl!

Lana: Most definitely.

Travis: Como esta?

Charles: I did too.

Leigh: Congratulations! Will have to visit your blog.

Dee: Thank goodness somebody's guarding the castle from roving evildoers. I'm working on fiction, I promise.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home